Saurabh Kirpal Basic Details
- He is the son of “Justice BN Kirpal” who was the 31st Chief Justice of India from May 2002 to November 2002.
- Saurabh completed his schooling in Delhi, India.
- He completed B.Sc (Hons.) in Physics from “St Stephens College, Delhi University“.
- Saurabh is Law graduate from “University Of Oxford” and holds a master in Law from “University Of Cambridge“.
Saurabh Kirpal Interesting Facts
- After completing Masters In Law, Saurabh worked for “United Nations” in Geneva.
- Saurabh Kirpal is openly Homosexual and works for LGBTQ rights.
- He also authored a book “Sex and the Supreme Court“.
- For the last two decades, he is practising in the Supreme Court Of India.
- On October 13, 2017, his name was first recommended for elevation by the Supreme Courts Collegium.
- In November 2021, the Supreme Court Collegium headed by NV Ramana approved the proposal for the elevation of advocate Saurabh Kirpal as the judge of Delhi High Court.
We hope you have found the article Informative. Please do check our other articles too.