Rishabh Pant Basic Details
|Full Name||Rishabh Pant|
|Age||24 Year’s As Of The Year 2021|
|Birth Date||4th October 1997|
|Birth Place||Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India|
|Native Place||Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Rishabh Pant Family Background
- Rishabh Pant Father
- Rishabh Pant Mother
- Rishabh Pant Sister
- Rishabh Pant Girlfriend
Rishabh Pant Education Details
- He did schooling from “The Indian Public School, Dehradun“.
- Rishabh is pursuing graduation from “Sri Venkateswara College, New Delhi, Delhi University“.
Rishabh Pant Cricket Career
- He always wanted to become a cricketer and idolize the great Australian Wicket-Keeper Batsman “Adam Gilchrist“.
- When he was 12 year’s old, he shifted to Delhi for professional cricket coaching. Here his coach Tarak Sinha suggested him shift to Rajashthan for a better cricketing opportunity.
- Rishabh played for Rajasthan U14 & U16 teams. Though being an outsider he was thrown out of the academy.
- After this incident, he came back to Delhi and started playing for the state Delhi team. In 2015 he made his first-class debut for Delhi.
- When he started playing for the India-A team, here coach Rahul Dravid helped him to improve his batting skills.
- In U-19 Cricket World Cup 2016 he scored the fastest 50 in U-19 World Cup History (18 Balls).
- In 2016 IPL “Delhi Daredevils” bought him for Rs 1.9 Crore where his base price was only 10 Lacks. Currently, he is the captain of this team.
- In IPL 2018 he won the “Emerging Player Of The Season” award. Where he scored 684 Runs and also hit the most number of 6’s and 4’s.
- On 1st February 2017, he made his T20 debut against England.
- On 18th August 2018, he made his Test cricket debut against England.
- On 21st October he made his ODI debut against West Indies.
- He will represent Team India For T20 World Cup 2021.
Rishabh Pant Cricket World Records
- In the 2016 U-19 World Cup, he was the 2nd Highest Run Scorer with 267 Runs.
- He also had the world record of scoring “fastest U-19 world cup fifty“.
- He scored the triple century (308 Runs) against Maharashtra in the 2017-2018 Ranji Trophy and become the only 4th cricketer to do so.
- He is the only Indian wicketkeeper to take 7 catches on debut.
- He is the only Indian wicketkeeper to score a hundred in the fourth innings of a test match and a century in England.
We hope you have liked the article. Please do check our other articles too.