Rahul Gandhi Basic Details
|Full Name||Rahul Gandhi|
|Age||51 Year’s As Of The Year 2021|
|Birth Date||19th June 1970|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Native Place||New Delhi, India|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Rahul Gandhi Family Background
- Rahul Gandhi Father : Rajiv Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi Mother : Sonia Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi Sister : Priyanka Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi Brother In Law : Robert Wadra
Rahul Gandhi Education Details
- He did schooling at St. Columba’s School, Delhi and The Doon School, Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
- Though because of life threats, he completed his education at home only.
- Rahul completed graduation with a “Bachelor Of Arts” from “Rollins College, Florida, United States“.
- He is an M.Phil from “Trinity College, Cambridge, England“.
Rahul Gandhi Life Events
- He is from the biggest political family in India. As his great grandfather “Jawaharlal Nehru” was the first prime minister of India. Rahul’s grandmother “Indira Gandhi” was 1st and only woman prime minister of India. His father “Rajiv Gandhi” was the youngest prime minister of India. Currently Rahul’s mother “Sonia Gandhi” is president of India’s oldest political party “The Indian National Congress“.
- After completing graduation Rahul worked in a Management Consulting Firm in London.
- Later Rahul come back to India and become one of the directors of Mumbai based technology outsourcing firm “Backops Services Private Limited“.
- In 2004 Rahul Gandhi become an active politician and contested his first Lok Sabha election from Amethi Constituency in Uttar Pradesh and won over a 1 lakh margin.
- In 2007 Rahul Gandhi hold a position first time in Congress and was appointed as “General Secretary” of the All India Congress Committee.
- In the 2009 Lok Sabha elections, he won the Amethi seat for the second time.
- In January 2013 Rahul Gandhi was elected as the “Vice President” of the “Indian National Congress“.
- On 11th December 2017, he was appointed as the President of Congress.
- On 21st July 2018, Rahul Gandhi hugged PM Modi in Parliament and winked towards his colleagues later. This made a piece of huge news.
- In the 2019 General Elections Rahul Gandhi fought elections from 2 constituencies. He lost his traditional Amethi seat to BJP leader Smriti Irani and won the Wayanad seat with a huge majority.
- After the General Elections 2019 loss, Rahul Gandhi resigned from the post of Indian National Congress President.
We hope you have liked the article. Please do check our other articles too.