Priyanka Gandhi Basic Details
|Full Name||Priyanka Gandhi Vadra|
|Famous For||Being Indira Gandhi’s Grand Daughter|
|Age||49 Year’s As Of The Year 2021|
|Birth Date||12th January 1972|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Native Place||New Delhi, India|
Priyanka Gandhi Family Background
- Priyanka Gandhi Father : Rajiv Gandhi
- Priyanka Gandhi Mother : Sonia Gandhi
- Priyanka Gandhi Brother : Rahul Gandhi
- Priyanka Gandhi Husband : Robert Vadra
- Priyanka Gandhi Children : Rehan & Miraya
Priyanka Gandhi Education Details
- She did her schooling from “Modern School, New Delhi” and “Convent Of Jesus and Mary, Delhi“.
- Priyanka is “Psychology” graduate from “Jesus and Mary College, Delhi University“.
- She did Masters degree in “Buddhist” studies.
Priyanka Gandhi Life Events
- She is member of India’s most influential political family. Priyanka’s great grandfather “Jawaharlal Nehru” was India’s first Prime Minister. Her grandmother “Indira Gandhi” and father “Rajiv Gandhi” was too “Prime Minister” of India.
- She decided not to enter in active politics ever, though she used to visit and manage election campaigns of her brother Rahul Gandhi and mother Sonia Gandhi constituencies Amethi and Raibarailey respectively.
- On 23rd January 2019 Priyanka joined active politics as she becomes “General Secretary” of “Congress” party and takes charge of eastern Uttar Pradesh.
- Currently Priyanka Gandhi is campaigning in Uttar Pradesh for the 2022 state elections and rumoured to become “Chief Minister Of Uttar Pradesh” if Congress comes to power.
- Like her father Rajiv Gandhi, she loves photography.
We hope you have liked the article. Please do check our other articles too.